Tuesday, October 16, 2012

We were sitting around and talking about Libya

President Obama: My plan is (1) Beef up security (2) investigate (3) Bin Laden those bitches. Romney's plan is to profit politically. I have a track record in National Security. We left Iraq. We defeated Al Qaeda. We are transitioning out of Afghanistan.

I am the responsible one here.

Mitt Romney: It's his responsibility for that security failure. I'm going to stumble over some apologies for politically pandering before doing it again and prating on about how awful the Middle East is.

Candy Crowley: Does the Buck stop with Secretary Clinton?

President Obama: "I'm always responsible. That's why nobody is more interested in finding out exactly what happened than I am. We're going to hunt down those who committed this crime."

"The idea that anyone on my team would play politics or mislead is offensive. That's not what we do. That's not what I do as President or as Commander and Chief"

Mitt Romney: "It took the President 14 days before he said it was an act of terror."

President Obama: "Get the transcript."

Candy Crowley: "He did in fact call it an act of terror."

No comments:

Post a Comment